On Saturday we celebrated Abby's 1st birthday, it was a lot of fun with friends and family, the weather was very mild (in the 70's) and rained a little bit, but it was nice to have such a cool day for a party. Thank you everyone for celebrating with us. We love you baby girl!!
At first Abby took a little bit of the icing on her finger and when she realized how good it was she dug in with her entire hand and later used both hands. She ate about half of this little cake within a couple of minutes, I'm glad she enjoyed her 1st birthday! (and didn't get sick)
By the way, Abby does have a black eye in all of these pictures. Last week she tripped and fell in the kitchen. I'm glad it is going away rather quickly, I felt so bad for her when it happened, but she cried for a couple minutes and has been fine ever since.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Abby!!
Post a Comment