Saturday, August 15, 2009

Having Fun...

Abby slept through the night last night, so I hope her waking up has ceased for the time being. Thank you everyone for the words of encouragement, as my Mom always says "it will pass" and it does, even though it feels like an eternity while it is happening. I really do think the majority of her pains are coming from her teeth, she has four teeth coming in at the same time, which I'm sure is painful. As I uploaded these pictures I realized that Alex and Abby play a lot together, it is so cute to watch them growing up. As a big brother Alex is very protective and is always watching out for Abby. He has his moments where he can be mean, but overall he is loving and always seems to involve her in what he is doing and shares well with her. Abby LOVES Alex as well and searches for him if she wakes up before him. The other day I caught her pounding on his door while he was napping.






When I was a kid I had 4 Cabbage Patch Kids and had lent one to my cousin Gabriella when she was a child (she is 20 years younger than I am). Now that Gab has become a teenager she has lovingly sent Darcy back to us so Abby can play with her. After opening the box that was sent Alex quickly scooped her up and put her to bed in the "big bed", here she is taking a nap. Thank you Gab for taking such good care of Darcy!

No comments: