JB was able to get tickets to the Belvedere from his work for Thunder over Louisville. We invited Carrie, Sean, Jen & Steve to join us. It was Carrie's 30th birthday...thank you all for joining us we had a great time...and Happy Birthday Carrie!!! The day was perfect, the temperature was in the mid 70's and sunny/partly cloudy skies. This was the first time I had stayed for the fireworks display and our front row seats were amazing. I have always enjoyed air shows since I went to many as a child, and hope next year my Mom and Dad will be able to join us to go to Thunder, it is a lot of fun!
A BIG thank you to Mamaw and Papaw for watching Alex & Abby!!!

There were 7 sky divers in the beginning of the air show. They landed in the cold Ohio River!
No comments:
Post a Comment