Sunday, April 5, 2009

Alex having fun outside...

The weather has finally started to feel like Spring, but this coming up week I heard it was going to snow and get cold again for a few days....so, needless to say we enjoyed the beautiful weather while it was here. Alex loves being outside!He is finally getting big enough to enjoy his play set.




JB put down grass seed where we had the fire wood over the winter and Alex was a big help. He had a good time raking and watering the new grass

Clyde has been feeling better. He made me really nervous when he woke up on Tuesday morning and didn't want to walk because his back was hurting him so bad. I dragged the crate up from the basement and he stayed in it while I was at work and then when we got home I let him out and he was acting like there was no pain. It must be an arthritis thing where the pain comes and goes. Clyde just turned 10 in February so he is old man, even though much of the time you would never know his age because he has so much energy!

Clyde always waits for Alex at the end of the slide and gives him kisses when he gets to the bottom

No comments: