Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekends go by too fast!

We have had a wonderful weekend, but it has flown by!! Now that the holidays are over it is back to long work weeks and short weekends. This makes me sad, it seems that Alex and Abby are growing up faster than ever. I still can't believe Alex is going to be 2 next week, where did the time go??? I used to wish for the firsts in Alex and Abby's life, but now I want time to slow down, it seems that the firsts are coming quicker than ever with Abby. I cherish the weekends when I get to spend quality time with them...this means that our house is messier than ever and laundry gets piled up, but it won't be that way forever...if time keeps going by this fast they will be all grown up before we know it. The other day I was in the other room and when I came into the kitchen this is what I found...Alex got the bottle off the table and was feeding Abby. They are so cute together!

Playing in the laundry baskets...Abby loves to try to sit up so I sat her up in the laundry basket and Alex wanted to sit in one right next to her

Abby is getting so big!!




Happy girl!

No comments: