Saturday, January 31, 2009

Home sweet home...

We are home again...with power!! Last night the electricity came on about 9:30 but we stayed at Mamaw and Papaw's house since the kids were already in bed. We got home today in time for Alex's nap and he slept like a baby, I'm sure he is glad to be back in his own bed.
We are so thankful to Papaw for letting us stay with him (Mamaw is in sunny Florida...we are jealous). We hope that Alex aka "the tornado" didn't mess anything up too bad :-)
Alex has been having a great time watching the men work on the power lines
A BIG thank you to the men that are working in this frigid weather to get the power back on. I have seen bucket trucks from many different states; North Carolina, Alabama, Florida and Virginia just to name a few
The icicles are huge on our gutters in the back of our house

Abby has been surprisingly happy even though she has a DOUBLE ear infection (still)!! I took her to the doctor for a follow up visit yesterday and the original ear infection never went away so we are trying a stronger antibiotic...I hope it works!

Hanging out at Mamaw and Papaw's

Alex had a good time playing in the snow with Daddy and Clyde
Tasting the snow...yuck!


No comments: