Today day care was closed so I am at home enjoying the time with the kids. It is still snowing/
sleeting outside and I have heard the roads are very slippery from all the ice. I won't be venturing outdoors anytime soon and am glad we have the bounce house in the basement to get some of Alex's energy out.

JB and Alex went to Peddlers Mall and found this wooden rocking horse that Alex has fun riding.


On Saturday morning Clyde woke up with back issues (again) so we got his crate set up and he stayed in it for a few hours and then when I let him out to go outside he was acting normal. Not sure what the deal is he seems fine now, so maybe it was just a bout of Arthritis (I hope so). The crate was set up in the playroom and Alex thought it was his...he loved playing inside it.

Abby is such a happy girl!


Big smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment