Merry Christmas!! We had a busy Christmas Eve at JB's parents house with the entire family (Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, etc). Alex woke up sick Tuesday night and still wasn't feeling well yesterday, but luckily Mamaw and Papaw have a crib, so he was able to take 3 long naps. He finally seemed to come around after the third nap, but you could tell he was still not feeling like his normal happy self.
Both Abby and Alex were good boys and girls during the year, so Santa stopped by our house and brought lots of great toys. Unfortunately, Alex woke up and still wasn't feeling well, but he mustered up enough strength to open presents and then see his big gift that was in the basement....a bounce house!!! I'm sure once he gets this nasty bug out of his system he will have so much fun in the basement jumping on the bounce house. Abby has been feeling fine and enjoyed her first Christmas, I hope she doesn't get the nasty bug that is going around. I had it last Thursday night and it was awful!!
1 comment:
I am glad you all had a great Christmas! I sure hope Alex does not have the stomach bug like we did minus Sean, Sean, PaPa and Uncle Chad. That was horrible. Abby looks so adorable in her dress!
Post a Comment