Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas fun...

We finally got motivated to decorate the tree. Alex enjoyed playing with all the ornaments, but wasn't to keen on putting or keeping them on the tree. He thought collecting them and putting them in a basket was much more fun!

As you can see, Alex has a cut on his nose. I picked him up from daycare last week and there it was. He is such a boy, he falls and bumps into things all the time and it doesn't seem to phase him. Now when he falls he clearly says "I fall" it is cute!


He kept this hat on the entire time we were decorating the tree

Alex helping Daddy decorate the Christmas tree
This picture makes me laugh, this is Abby just relaxing with her legs crossed and chewing on her paciBig Girl...almost 4 months old!

We went over to Carrie, Sean & Savannah's house Saturday evening. Alex and Savannah were having a good time playing with all the toys in Savannah's playroom. Alex especially loved the kitchen utensils. Everyday I pick him up from daycare he is carrying around the kitchen utensils and gets upset when he has to put them down. Maybe he will be a chef...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

or he's carrying purses (maybe you wanted to keep that one private though!)

The Hickman's said...

I don't mind that he carries purses, but I think his Dad does
:-)

The Gallagher's said...

We love you and can't wait to see you and your sister for Christmas at Neena and Pop-Pops house.

Karyl Anne said...

I visited CB today and saw Abby for the first time--she's adorable. Alex was napping, though :-(