We had a busy weekend, We had basketball, swimming, cheer leading and a birthday party, and that was all on Saturday. It was the last week of basketball and cheer leading, the kids enjoyed it and look forward to next year. Now on to swimming for both of them and baseball for Alex. I can't wait until the weather turns warm for good, I'm over this winter weather, that is for sure! Saturday was a sneak peak of Spring, with temps in the 60's and then Sunday rolled around and it was snowing again.
Abby decided to dress up for Alex's basketball practice.
Where's Oreo?
A game of cards before swim practice
The adventures of Oreo...yep, he fell in
Bowling birthday party with new friends! We met our new neighbors on Saturday morning and they invited us to their sons birthday party that day at 3. The kids couldn't wait to go, it was fun for all and I'm glad we've met some new people.
No comments:
Post a Comment