It's hard to believe that Abby is entering Kindergarten, she's still a baby to me, I think it's harder on me as well since she is going to be one of the youngest kids in her class. Her 5th birthday is a day after school starts. She seems excited but also very nervous. At orientation they rode the bus up the street so the kids could get an idea of being on the bus and I could see her through the window when they pulled back up and she was frantically looking for me, it was a good feeling that once she spotted me she got a huge smile and she seemed a bit more at ease. Tears will surely be flowing for me next Tuesday as I get her on the bus, but we are all excited for both kids to be together at the same school.
No comments:
Post a Comment