I usually don't realize how busy our weekends are until I upload the pictures which show snippets of our lives for the past couple days. Here is a random post of a few things we did this weekend, we were successful in wearing the kids out, that's for sure!
A quick ride on "Sally" at Meijer, Alex decided he wanted to ride at the same time as Abby, even though he had already had his turn. Abby was happy, I think she was being shy for the camera in this picture.
I haven't seen many of these recently, but Alex lines his cars up in the kitchen, very systematically, of course.
The splashground is open!! The kids had so much fun! It was a HOT weekend so the cool water was refreshing.
We have a fish...named goldfish. Yes, there is only one fish, Abby is still working on earning enough stars to get her fish. Hopefully goldfish will have a friends soon!
Birthday party!! One of Alex's classmates had a birthday party, they all had so much fun!
Alex ziplining at the party!





No comments:
Post a Comment