Friday, March 30, 2012

Completely Random...

I take a lot of random pictures with my phone so here are a few of our everyday life.

Alex is very cautious with his stuffed animals making sure they are belted in before we go on our walk. Good thing since he is a crazy stroller driver!

Getting ready to roll down the hill and enjoying the nice weather
Silly face but Alex created this "building" all by himself, he is really starting to like legos
A random car picture, we haven't seen these as much recently
Fun times at the grocery store with 2 kids. I don't know how my Mom ever went with three kids in tow, I feel sorry for her just thinking about it. It is not an easy task, Abby always wants to push the cart (and she isn't a good driver) and Alex likes to grab anything and put it into the cart.

No comments: