JB and Abby had a father/daughter date night at Chick Fil A and so I decided to take Alex on a date as well. I asked Alex where he wanted to go, he could pick anywhere, he chose Chuck E. Cheese. I have been to Chuck E. Cheese once since having kids and try to stay away from there if at all possible, but he chose it, so that is where we went. It was actually less stressful and chaotic than I thought it would have been. He had a great time, and after the date JB and Abby had they came to join us. I'm glad it was a Monday night, I'm not so sure I could handle that place on a weekend. Overall our dates were successful and we all had a great time. It is so much fun doing things with them individually, they enjoy it and so do we. Love these kids!








No comments:
Post a Comment