Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Miss Him...

  1. I miss coming home to his wagging nub (he had no tail) and his dinosaur or flower in his mouth that no longer had stuffing in them because he ripped it all out
  2. I miss letting him out at night before bed, it was part of our routine
  3. I miss our walks
  4. I miss his kisses
  5. I miss stroking his super soft fur while laying in bed watching television, especially right behind his ears where it felt like silk
  6. I miss his smell (weird, I know)
  7. I miss having dog bowls in our kitchen
  8. I miss our weekly "picking up poop" in the backyard, even Alex helped, he asked to pick up poop the other day but there isn't any to pick up
  9. I miss his bark
  10. I miss his cry
  11. I miss him going to his drawer indicating he wanted a treat
  12. I miss his tricks; shake, sit, down, speak (he used to do them all at once before I gave any commands)
  13. I miss having to find him in our neighbors backyard because he wanted to visit their dog
  14. I miss the sound of him laying down when you could tell he was totally relaxed and he let out a loud sigh
  15. I miss him lifting his paw indicating to me he wanted me to pet him more
  16. I miss laying with him on the couch
  17. I miss sitting on the porch watching the world go by without a care in the world and he was by my side
  18. I miss his carefree spirit
  19. I miss hearing him breath and dream at night
  20. I miss Clyde

No comments: