Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soccer...

Alex had his first soccer game and was excited the morning of, but when it came time to actually play the game he lost interest and ended up laying down on the field and told us he was tired. I think part of it was because he didn't understand the fundamentals of the game, which will come with time, but he was upset that there was only one ball, since in practice everyone has a ball to kick. I am sure with time he will figure it out and enjoy it, or at least I hope he does! Practice is 20 minutes before the game, Abby had to be right in the mix, she seemed to have a lot of interest in playing

Alex at practice kicking the ball. He is great at kicking the ball down the field, we just have to get him to do that during the game

Abby kicking the ball



This was DURING the game...I had to pick him up and carry him over to the blanket to get him off the field. I guess my expectations can't be too high for 3 year old soccer!

No comments: