Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Basement Project...

We have decided to finish our basement to add about 950 square feet of living space. This will include a play room, a bedroom and a large family room/television area. I am excited to get our dining room back (currently it is the play room). I am not looking forward to the pounding. Today was day one and surprisingly the kids slept through all the pounding, I hope they remain good spirits as people come and go while working on this project. Day One







2 comments:

Patricia said...

Good for you! We've been talking about doing this for awhile too, but we haven't taken the plunge. Can't wait to see the results!

Marie said...

I highly recommend a box fan in the kids' rooms to drown out the noise - you'll be amazed what they can sleep through! I can't believe Alex is in such a big boy bed. Congrats on the polar bear plunge!