Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer Fun...

It has been a beautiful weekend! JB went with his buddies to see the Cubs/Reds game in Cincinnati so the kids and I have been keeping busy. We walked to the park, then I set up the teeny tiny pool that I had bought last year and then gave Clyde a much needed bath, and now they are both zonked out for their 2nd naps of the day. Alex typically only takes one nap a day, but he wanted to go "night-night" so I put him to bed. I think he is playing in there, I hear a lot of noise, I guess he just wanted to relax, which is fine with me!
Abby 9 months, Alex 2 1/2 years old
Alex LOVES water. He had a great time filling up his pool and then jumping in then pouring all the water out with the cups. Abby stole my water and starting drinking it, she is getting so big!
Abby first bathing suit pictureOn our way to the park
Having fun with the play kitchen in the play house
Alex is all smiles in this picture, I love it!
We saw these horses on the side of the road and Alex loves to see "horsies running", these horses weren't running but he had a good time petting them.
On a side note...I made a $2 across the board bet on "Summer Bird" in the Belmont and won...woo hoo, I won $40

No comments: