Thursday, May 14, 2009

Neena & Pop-Pop's visit...

Neena & Pop-Pop came to visit for a few days and we had such a good time! The weather was beautiful on Tuesday so we just hung out outside and around the house, and Pop-Pop planted our garden for us...thank you Pop-Pop, I'm so glad we are going to have tomatoes, peppers and squash this summer!!! On Wednesday we went out to lunch and then we went to the Bodies Human exhibit at Mellwood Arts Center, ate ice cream and then went to El Nopal for dinner. They left this morning and we miss them already!




Neena & Abby

"The Thinker"


The garden that Pop-Pop made for us...this was my job and I kept putting it off and then my Dad said he would work on it. It took all day to get all the grass up and then plant all the plants...thank you Dad! I love you!

No comments: