Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Still without power...

We are still without power! Half of our neighborhood has power, but our street is still without power. Hopefully we will get power soon, Alex is so out of his routine he woke up twice last night. I am tempted to just rough it out and stay home tonight so he can get some sleep.

1 comment:

Carrie, Sean and Savannah Leigh said...

I am hoping we get power too. Savannah has been going down late and waking up early. It's been crazy but we have been blessed to have light at Staci and Chad's. Savannah is sleeping in the room that mom is sleeping in and she won't go to sleep until mom gets up in the room. GREAT!! Can't wait to get back to normal routine! I have had many of calls today and 1/2 of Buckner is back in service and they are working on mom and dad's downed power line right now as I type!! Best of Luck with everything!!